The health and safety of our members and employees are our primary concern. For that reason the following policies are implemented at Paradise Stronger during the Coronavirus Pandemic. These policies are subject to change based upon federal, state, and local government regulations.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet or greater is required at all times. Marks are located on the floor at safe separation distances. Kindly refrain from high-fives and handshakes.
- Classes will be limited to 10 members per class to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Please reserve a class online or on your Member App to secure your spot in the class. Classes will fill on a first-come, first-served reservation basis. Walk-ins without a reservation will be welcome until class capacity is reached.
- There is a 15 minute break scheduled between classes to allow trainers to sanitize all equipment. Please promptly leave after your class to allow for thorough cleaning.
- Please remain outside the building adhering to 6 foot social distancing until the coach has performed a thorough cleaning after the previous class and is able to take your temperature prior to entry.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times until you are positioned at your workout station. Masks can be provided upon request. Coaches will wear masks at all times.
- We request you remain home if you are feeling ill, have a fever, cough, or sneezing. If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive please remain home as directed by your physician or government officials. Contact us and your membership can be placed on hold during your self-quarantine.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the facility. Please sanitize upon entrance and exit, and after coughing or sneezing.
- Please cough or sneeze into you arm or shoulder, and sanitize afterwards.
- For members not comfortable attending group fitness classes, we provide personal training and semi-personal training sessions for an additional fee. Inquire with a trainer.